If you find mold growing in your home, we recommend you immediately call for professional assistance. Mold can be a very dangerous health hazard.
Current evidence indicates that allergies are the type of diseases most often associated with molds. Since the reaction of individuals can vary greatly either because of the person’s susceptibility or type and amount of mold present, sampling and culturing are not reliable in determining your health risk. If you are susceptible to mold and mold is seen or smelled, there is a potential health risk; therefore, no matter what type of mold is present, you should arrange for its removal.
Call Fire Recovery right away. Our team of experts will quickly investigate your mold problem and provide a safe and reliable solution.